Are you looking to broaden your horizons and use your talents and skills to help people in need?
Then a volunteer position with us in Haiti is just the thing for you!
Haiti is not a country for the faint of heart. To work here, you must be willing to leave behind the standard of living that you are used to and, with grace and acceptance, acclimate to a new environment. In doing this, you will have the opportunity to bring change and forever enrich this country, with its wonderful people and their way of life. With each smile and each act of support, you give hope and change a piece of the world – a piece of Haiti.
If God is calling you to invest a time of your in a different country for Him, then we would like to warmly welcome you!
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be in good health
- Must have a mature and stable personality
- Must respect and carry out the Christian values of Lebensmission
- Must be able to speak French and/ or English/span>
- Must be willing to learn the local language of Creole
- Must be respectful of foreign cultures
- Must be able to cover their own living expenses
You want to know more? Click the button “I want to become a voluntary” and drop a message including your contact data ( name, email, address, phone number). Our coordinator Katharina Sautter will contact you within very short.